Photobucket

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Photobucket

 We went and got our family pictures taken on Wednesday at Portrait Innovations. I can't say I was as happy as I usually am with them...but we got the job done.
 It was very difficult to get ALL FOUR of the kids to cooperate at the same time. The twins played tag team, when one was quiet, the other would cry and then they would switch. Poor Chase always had the one that was crying, so in the end I had to hold them both.
 We got a couple of great ones...like the one of Kade smiling, and a couple of decent ones. We have pics to send to everyone, but I am updating my address book and I'm pretty sure I have old addresses for many. I am going to email Grandma to make sure I have them all, she is always up to date!!!
 The outfits that the twins are wearing, I purchased long before they were born. I'm glad that they fit both of them pretty well, even with their size difference. I think they look adorable!! And even though they are just a little big, they will still be able to wear them for Christmas!
Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

So very glad that the boys are doing better. And your family pictures turned out great!

Lauren said...

Thank you!!