Photobucket

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Photobucket




My beautiful baby boys have colic & reflux. The Dr. prescribed Zantac, but so far, it really isn't working. It is one thing to have a poor baby that is hurting and cries ALL the time...but to have 2 is pretty much unbearable. They seem to be getting progressively worse every day. They aren't throwing up like their older brother did, luckily, but the poor boys hurt constantly. Poor Emmy & Chase suffer too. I have to devote so much attention to the little ones, I feel like I am neglecting them, & then I am thin on patience. Please pray for my babies, that God will heal their pain, & pray for me, that I can be the mother I need to be for all my children.

Lots of love. xoxo

1 comment:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Thanks for letting us know. You all will be in our prayers. I sure hope they get feeling better SOON!